oh boy, i don’t know how long it’s been since i’ve done one of these thingies. kelley tagged me, so here goes nothin’. :razz:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names and link to them.
- Let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
7 random and/or weird things about me:
- i have never/will never go to bed without making it first. the sheets have to be a certain way before getting into it. what happens once my butt hits the mattress makes no difference.
- i used to put ketchup on tuna fish and green beans and tater chips.
- i drink too much whiskey too often. that should stop.
- i used to have 40 hermit crabs all at the same time. now i just have 1 and his name is asshole.
- i have a tiny 1″ pink penis pencil-topper duct taped to my door. i’m not sure why i did that but other people seem to enjoy it.
- i have a strange obsession with skulls and odd weapons and other assorted weird things.
- i just accidentally consumed nail polish remover and it tastes absolutely horrid. oh my god.
on a side note, adam is coming back up tomorrow and we’re going snowboarding finally! we were going to go sunday afternoon for a few hours, but since my apartment complex is run by a bunch of shitheads, his truck got towed and that delayed us quite a bit so we decided to wait until later this week. i’m stoked because neither of us have tried out or new boards yet. this should be interesting. it’s been a year since i’ve gone and almost 2 years since he’s gone. we will be a sight to see. i just hope the wind isn’t as awful as it was today… the wind advisory is only supposed to last until 4 AM. we’ll see how that goes. i’m more afraid of my apartment being blown off the side of this