in no particular order :) all external links open in new window, images open in colorbox.
- making the best of the epic badge line with camelbaks o’ beer
- finally GETTING my defcon badge
- dan kaminsky’s talk
- sizzling apple pie at the rio’s all american bar & grille
- acquiring my first bribe card! it was very awkward!
- seeing my defcon friends
- meeting @diami03, @cron__, @stevewerby, @mdl4, @punkrokk, @rogueclown, @ch0l0man (if i left you out, my bad, there was a lot of booze at defcon, and i suck at matching faces to screennames and/or remembering them)
- seeing the blue man group in concert – just WOW. cap’n crunch will never be the same
- seeing ron white in concert – had no idea we’d get a concert from his wife as well! LOVED them both
- @myrcurial’s emphasis on DOING INFOSEC RIGHT. he may be onto something…
- defcon comedy jam – the strange nudity that may or may not have happened on stage, and seeing @Beaker & @jack_daniel make & serve waffles, the latter in a turban
- hacker jeopardy – for the nudity that luckily did not happen on stage, and i learned a few things
- the malware freak show – thank you for making me want to give perl a shot again (should be easier this go around… 9 years later)
- breakfasts at the sao paulo (relatively inexpensive …for vegas)
last but not least… this man (who gathered quite the crowd)
there are so more things that should be on this list.
defcon was awesome. a great many thanks to everyone who keeps making it happen, contributing, and sharing their never-ending wealth of knowledge.
i want to go back.