i woke up this morning and actually forgot it was new years eve. almost no one is at work. i can’t believe i’m even at work on new years eve.
i have no idea where this year went. it flew by in the blink of an eye, and so many big things happened, and i just don’t know where it went.
in 2009 i…
- went to las vegas. twice. first CES, first defcon.
- did it big for spring break in panama city.
- went to oklahoma city and presented my research.
- ended a 3 and a half year relationship.
- graduated from appalachian state.
- moved to south carolina.
- purchased my first washer, dryer, TV, and bedroom set.
- learned how to pay bills. all of them. they suck.
- fell in love with my best friend.
- started my career.
and i think the most beneficial thing to come from it all was that i found myself. i realized what i can do being on my own. i learned more in the past year than in any other year of my life. bottom line, i am happy.
2010 will be even better, and i’m starting it off the right way with my first trip of the year next week… to las vegas. :wink: